|Thickness Of Sheet||0.80mm to 1.5mm|
|Surface Treatment||Color Coated|
|Color||White, Grey, Green, Blue|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
is an architectural marvel
known with different names like Trussless roofing system
, Curved Roofing System
, Trussless roofing system
and Self Supported system. It is used to make strong and long lasting structures.
Disadvantages of traditional trusses
- Rainwater leaks through the bore of a J-bolt, because of failure of the washer.
- Dust enters through the joints of the sheets and deposits on the floor and machinery and stores.
- Birds are found to be a nuisance because of the nests they build in corners.
- They require annual maintenance.
Advantages of trussless roofing
- The roof is maintenance-free and ensures long life.
- It offers protection to people, goods and machinery.
- It is non-combustible and has higher tensile strength that makes it stronger against accidents like fire and natural calamities like earthquakes and hurricanes.
Erection and fixing
- Imported galvalume sheets are cut to required sizes and moulded to the required shape, from galvalume coils.
- Two sheets are seamed together by placing hangers (this will facilitate receiving the lighting instruments).
- Sheets are lifted with a mobile tower crane and held in position till bolts are fixed at the ends into the RCC gutter through galvalume sheets, after tightening the bolts; epoxy coating is applied to the sheets where the bore is drilled.
- The next panel is lifted and aligned in line with earlier panels; then, bolts are driven into the RCC beam.
- The procedure is continued till one reaches the edge of the other end.
- Then, the gable wall is constructed or the opening is covered with the sheets/structural glazing.
- The lighting fixtures are then fixed /attached to the hangers.
- Precision dimension
- Perfect finish.
Color Coated Galvalume base having tensile (Min. 350 TO 400 MPA Yield Strength) AZ 150 GSM, Al- Zincalloy Coating as per ASTM – A792 Grade D, 02/As1397 of Aluminum 55%, Zinc-43% & silicon -1.6%, RMPCoating Top coat 18-22 microns & back coat 5-8 microns.Material Make – M/s. Bhushan Power & Steel LtdTolerance in TPT: +/- 0.02M, WIDTH: 914 MM, Tolerance: +/- 0.02 MM
- Production Capacity: 5000 Square Feet Dally